Glamglow Youth Mud Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 523 in Masks

July 03, 2016

I have sensitive skin- this sent me into a rash frenzy. However, I have watched many youtubes and my case seems to be something rare. A lot of people rave that they get the spa effect without spending a lot of money. Take a sample first and patch test it. Luckily, the sizes vary so you can make the decision to try before you buy.

June 12, 2016

This is my favorite product of all time. I love everything about it including the major tingling sensation. I've been using it for a few years now and hope it sticks around

January 26, 2016

An amazing face mask, good for acne prone skin as well.

October 20, 2015

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.
I love the feelbof it working. (tingling the face as it dries and the tightness if the skin afterwards) but I have normal skin and this just dries my skin so much. It did not do as it promised. I used a cotton round afterwards with a cleansing water and I found junk in my pores.

For the price, I would expect a lot better.

0.5/5

October 20, 2015

Just another unnecassary money maker for Glamglow. The cost is way too much You could do much better with ingredients you already have in your home.

August 24, 2015

This product is amazing. It is a mud that looks terrible on but after you wash your face it makes your skin feel terrific. It is very pricey but so worth it!!