GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 519 in Masks

July 13, 2016

I love this mask. It is my go-to exfoliating treatment. I use it at least once a week and have found that it helps keep my skin smooth and radiant. I can't live without it!

If it is your first time using the product, be wary of the fact that it can 'tingle' alot. Don't worry though, It calms down within a few minutes. I personally love this aspect of the product because I feel like it is really working.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliation. I always feel like it resets my skin and gives me a fresh start.

Love it!

April 04, 2016

I love this product but I should have read before I used it because I will put it on my face and I have this burning like tingling sensation but after awhile it starts to go away and once you the mud hardens on your face and you wash it all off you can feel and see the difference in your skin tone and your skin and see her healthy and beautiful and looks and I try to use this right before interviews because it give me that fresh look without even putting on

August 03, 2015

I really like this mask. It makes my face look refreshed and it is great for exfoliating. I have repurchased the full-size at Winner's (it was on clearance for a great price!)

June 11, 2015

Love this! Leaves a tingly and clean feeling in my face and i love being able to feel the exfoliate working my skin. Really pricey but I love it and you gotta spoil yourself once in a while!

November 20, 2014

I'm so torn with this face mask.
I absolutely love it, if I have a spot on my skin I'll use it and the next day it's already faded.
But, it is so over priced it's ridiculous. I've used this mask three times in sample sizes because that's just the way to do it, so if you can get a sample of it definitely try it out!

October 22, 2014

This glam glow product works very well, I was surprised actually at the results on my oldest sons acne and my own pores. It really cleans out all the gunk.

September 19, 2014

i know they are pricey but i love glam glow products and this one too! it works amazingly and makes my skin feel amazing!!

September 03, 2014

So, just as the name suggests it really is a mud mask. There are actual pieces of mud, dirt, in the mask. Goes on pretty smooth, and as it dries it begins to tingle and tighten.

Left it on for about 13 minutes. The mask came off easily with warm water, but as it was washing off the water was a muddy color. Hey, it's a mud mask, right?! Didn't expect it but didn't mind it once I got used to the texture of the mask.

My face definitely feels very clean and extra smooth. I like it enough that I will include this mud mask in my weekly routine.

I'm not sure about the price of the product because I received in my monthly Glossybox subscription. Would definitely recommend this product.

August 30, 2014

Forgot how much I liked this stuff. I got some as a free sample from Sephora and then ordered it, stashed it in my makeup bag for a special occasion, and forgot to use it! Just used it and my skin feels baby-soft. It's probably the best exfoliating masque I've ever tried. It reminds me of a product I used to get at a natural products shop, which was a green clay powder you mixed with a little water and then applied. It smells very pleasant, gives a bit of a tingling sensation as it sets, and exfoliates deliciously. The only drawback is the price.

August 23, 2014

I've tried several of the Glam Glow masks, and have to say that I would pass on all of them. They are effective, but not so much so that I would pay $70 for one for the amount offered. I currently use Borghese Fango as my go-to weekly mask for toning, tightening, brightening, and removing excess oil from my pores. A 17 oz jar costs the same as 1.7 oz from Glam Glow.

If you like the results of Glam Glow, give Fango a try. You can spend the same amount of money, but the product will last you a lot longer while being just as effective.