Glaxal Base

Glaxal Base Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 820 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hypo-allergenic, perfume-free, lanolin-free and non-greasy.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Moe.H
Mar 09, 2015

I use this on my hands and heals every night to keep them soft...great, versatile product!

laurianne
Aug 01, 2014

HIDDEN GEM.

This totally not fancy cream is probably the best one you will ever try. It is SOOOO moisturizing and helps get rid of eczema, dry spots, ... We've been using it in my family for maybe 10 years now, and we use it as mush as the kids, even babies.

Cy73
Aug 01, 2014

This was recommended to me by a pharmacist for sensitive/dry skin esp. during the harsh winter months. It's a multi-purpose thick cream for the hands, body, and face. Also perfume and lanolin-free. It doesn't irritate my skin. It almost looks like a generic cream. I didn't know it existed before and it has been around for a long time. It does have a strong non-nondescript scent if you don't mind.

vrmb
Jun 03, 2014

This is a Miracle Product. I have eczema, very dry and extremely sensitive skin especially on my face. Every cream i tried (elizabeth arden, neutrogena, vichy, etc...) all made me even more irritated. My mom use to put Glaxal Base on me as a kid when i came out the bath and to this day (I'm 28 now) never found anything better than this. It hydrates and soothes irritated skin right away!!! LOVE this product so much!! It truly is a miracle cream.

hqchen1
Mar 25, 2014

Moisturizes skin really well strong smell be warned

Mar 24, 2014

My 15 month old has eczema on his feet, we've tried every possible moisturizer out there and nothing worked. I picked this up one day while shopping since we hadn't tried it and it cleared up his dry skin in a few days. After a Doctor's visit where we mentioned his dry skin this was the lotion she recommended! It's not greasy and absorbs quickly. The smell is different but not entirely unpleasant.

kris31
Aug 16, 2013

My husband has very dry skin on his ankles and legs. Our Doctor actually recommended this for him to use. Was as effective as the cheapest lotion out there. Certainly did not do a good job at moisturizing his dry skin.

adoucette
Apr 03, 2013

A very good moisturizer, great for very dry skin. It doesn't clog my pores, but its very thick, and you only need to use a little.

mikki.f
Jan 27, 2013

My go to for the sensitive dry skin on my arms! with no smell and no artificial colour it never irritates my skin and is nice and thick so you can really feel it actually doing something

april777
Feb 13, 2012

My daughter has eczema and i use this on her in the morning and before bed it works well and clears up the eczema in a few hours, a little greasy i think, but it works well, the price isnt to bad, can get at walmart for $9.99

Kraft aMOOza Twists