Gloria Vanderbilt Eau de Toilette Spray
Amazing

Gloria Vanderbilt Eau de Toilette Spray Reviews

Ranked #1061 out of 1213 in Perfume

November 11, 2014

My aunt had this when I was a teenager, and she never wore it because it was a gift and she didn't like it, but to be polite she kept it. I would sneak into her top drawer and sniff it, but never spray it on because I didn't want to get caught going through her stuff. I remember thinking it such a sophisticated thing to have, a Vanderbilt perfume (this should clue you in to how long ago this was lol) and I loved the classy swan bottle. Fast-forward to many many years later, and my husband comes home with a bottle of this as an anniversary present. I was surprised it was still on the market! The same lovely, almost grape-like scent that I remember as a kid. I'm sure it's just my nostalgic sentimentality showing, but I really like this perfume, or maybe I just like finally having it for myself.

August 16, 2010

My must have perfume is Vanderbilt perfume in the swan bottle and the purple color, but this is by the same company and the bottle is the same. I don't know what the price is because it was a gift at the time.The only difference in this one and the one I love is that the one I love was a purple color in the same bottle and it had such a wonderful sweet smell to it, like a sweet flower. I miss it very much and haven’t used perfume since I used my last drop. I remember one little spray of it lasting for hours, so not much was needed. I do have this one as well, but it just doesn’t have that same smell to it, so I don’t use it, it just reminds me of the scent I can’t find any more, or even remember its exact name. If anyone know witch Vanderbilt perfume for woman by Gloria Vanderbilt in the swan bottle that’s purple color, PLEASE tell me, and if you know where I can buy it PLEASE fill me in. I don’t think they make the type that I love any more because I haven’t bin able to find it any where.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS