Glow bracelets

Glow bracelets Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 1006 in Misc

January 22, 2017

Glow stick bracelets are fun for so many events. Fireworks, festivals, parties, halloween etc. Even just going out at night for a walk or bike ride. They are also super affordable.

June 09, 2016

These are great for festival nights light Canada Day weekend b/c they're safe and don't break/take batteries. They only last a few hours, maybe four. But they're super fun and add an element of safety for kids and adults to be more visible. A neat trick with these too is the crack and shake the light up then have an adult cut them open and pour into a container of bubbles. It makes glow in the dark bubbles. The same works for water balloons too.

June 09, 2016

I was searching on Amazon a few months ago for little things that I could put in my sons birthday loot bags and I came across these glow bracelets. I couldn't believe that I got 100 bracelets for $8.00, I was able to out a few bracelets in each loot bag and the kids loved them.