Glow by J.Lo Reviews

Ranked #953 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: flowers, fruit and amber wih vanilla make this clean, alluring scent. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

January 26, 2015

This fairly inexpensive fragrance has a very pleasant, fresh, clean scent. I've sampled lots of fragrances in department stores and this ranks right up there with expensive perfumes.

Very good quaility for the price and easy to buy at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have also bought J.Lo Miami which I found also quite good with a nice smell. However the original Glow by J. Lo is my favourite.

Thanks.

November 03, 2013

I love the tropical scent of Miami Glow perfume and it was my first perfume I purchased.

April 24, 2012

I have to say I love Jennifer Lopez' perfumes. Ive tried and own most of them, Miami Glow, Glow after Dark, Live Luxe and Deseo. But this one is the worst. Im glad i only have one small bottle, because this one definatetly gets used the least. It smells very soapy, and for a perfume i know the point is to smell nice, but this one is just too strong. The other ones are WAY better.

September 02, 2011

I got this as a gift and hated it. The scent immediately gives me a headache with it being sprayed. If I walk into a room with someone wearing this, it immediately gives me a headache. Not only is it a strong scent, it's not a pleasant scent. It has a very distinct processed smell, like you're spraying a bunch of chemicals on yourself. I do not recommend this at all. Save your money.

August 17, 2010

I thought it smelt absolutely terrible when I sampled it. It's extremely light and fleeting and smells like cheap, plastic flowers to me. The bottle is kind of boring, too. I wouldn't recommend this to any one!

August 17, 2010

Glow by J. Lo is not an overpowering perfume, but a subtly sweet scent. It is made up of orange flower, rose, jasmine, vanilla, pink grapefruit, sandalwood, soft amber, musk, and orris. It's fresh, clean, and soft floral scents are welcoming to not only your nose but also those around you. This is what makes Glow my favorite perfume. Its gentle with a simply beautiful long lasting scent.