Gluten Free Rice Krispies Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 175 in Gluten-free

January 03, 2017

Fantastic Product! We made into ricce krispie squares and you could not tell the difference at all. My daughter has celiac so we need to be careful on foods and she loved them!

September 16, 2016

I was so happy when I was able to eat Rice Krispies once again! They taste exactly the same as the "original" ones. Even those in my household who are not gluten-free can't taste the difference!

August 28, 2016

Great taste and often available at really low prices.
    I use these to make snack bars and vegan rice krispie squares. It's so difficult to find delicious GF cereals. This is one of them

March 08, 2016

We usually try to stick to a gluten free diet in our household. Bought these and found they gaste exactly like regular rice krispies. A little bit crunchier.

September 25, 2013

Can't tell that they are gluten free - taste the same as original rice krispies which is amazing. Only downside is the price - double that of the original!

September 25, 2013

Excellent cereal for a gluten free household!!

May 10, 2013

To be honest, the first time I heard of these I didn't know what to expect being they are Gluten Free. To my surprise they were not far off from the Original Rice Krispies.

They have the same old "Snap,Crackle,Pop" I grew to love as a kid, and still do as an adult. The texture and look of them is much the same as the original. They taste a little different, but delicious none the less!

Being newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease I would recommend this product to others newly diagnosed that are unsure about trying something "healthy". It is now one of my new favorites♥

rating 9/10

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay