Glutino Gluten Free Bread Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 175 in Gluten-free

February 11, 2016

I have tried a vast selection of Glutino products and they all are sub par imo. They are readily available however the taste and texture are terrible. The product is dry and falls apart.

January 28, 2016

I will buy this over BLEACHED PROCESS breads ANY DAY

Glutino has really stepped up the game in Gluten free breads/products
    I remember when Gluten free....wasn't so tasty!

These breads (to me) are better as a toasted sandwich option...or breakfast toast.
    Solely because I buy and store them in the freezer.
    I am a fan of the cinnamon raisin and the seed breads for extra texture. :)

August 31, 2015

Unfortunately, Glutino is one of the worst gluten free breads out there. It is dry and almost unbearable to eat unless toasted. I have tried many of their breads and bagels, and have yet to be pleased by any!

June 09, 2015

I really cant eat any of the gluten free breads without it being toasted. That being said they also have a cheese bread. This truly is amazing. I have to hide it from the non gluten free people in my house.

April 26, 2015

This bread is so awfull even toasted I couldn't eat it.

March 09, 2015

this is not a product that i like, i find it has an odd texture, my preferred brand is Western Family Gluten free bread, it has a great texture and flavor

November 04, 2014

Often on sale, so that could draw customers. It has that typical cardboard texture of gluten free breads. Tastes a little sweet but not overwhelmingly. I have celiac disease so hav no choice in this bread matter but feel as though a non celiac would hate this product. It was good but not near as good as other "soft" gluten free bread products.

August 31, 2014

The Glutino breads come in 4 varieties: White (my fav), MultiGrain, Seeded & Cinnamon Raisin. Some of my favorite things were the fact that it’s the same size as regular bread, that it doesn’t get soggy, and it’s LIGHT AND FLUFFY. Honest to goodness: it’s so fluffy!!
    We buy this every single week and I don't think any other gluten free bread will ever take it's place.