Glutino Premium English Muffins
Good

Glutino Premium English Muffins Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 174 in Gluten-free

March 03, 2016

these are great! they actually taste like they have gluten in them. They're nice and fluffy, toast up just like regular english muffins do. Really I can't taste the difference

February 12, 2016

Glutino English muffins are the absolute best gluten free product I have ever tasted.
Glutino English muffins are just as soft and flavourful as a regular English muffin.
The only thing that slightly detours me is the price, even though I do understand that these items are more expensive, but if they were to offer a coupon that would be wonderful. Who knows might find a coupon on the web to download. I would most definitely buy this product again and would most definitely recommend Glutino English Muffins to anyone that needs a gluten free diet or someone that just wants to cut down on their wheat intake.

September 30, 2015

I feel like I'm eating real bread. These are my go to for burgers, breakfast sandwiches or simply to go with a bowl of soup.

July 07, 2015

great tasting. worth the money

March 26, 2015

These taste better than English muffins that have gluten in them

March 26, 2015

My partner is GF so over the past year or so we have had our ups and downs trying new GF products.

I'm not GF personally but I definitely prefer these English muffins over any others. They are light, buttery, toast well. They are a little expensive so I tend to usually save them all for my bf - but seriously, they are so incredible! We use them for homemade fried egg sandwiches or just slather them in pb & j.