Glysomed Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #908 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Body Lotion is an advanced hydrating formula for dry and sensitive skin. Its light textured creamy lotion is for total body care. With a unique blend of glycerin, silicone and chamomile to soften skin and bring in moisture. The added benefits of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Panthenol help to moisturize, retexturize and protect dry and dehydrated skin. Visit glysomed.com for more information.

August 07, 2016

I wanted to try this for awhile so I purchased it. As soon as I opened the lid, the smell was a turn off for me but still tried it. The lotion wasn't greasy on my skin, but could still smell it. I used the whole bottle but would never buy again. It works well as either a body lotion or hand cream being non greasy. The bottle is a nice size and shape, will use as a travel bottle, as it is the 100 ml size. I bought this lotion at Walmart in the travel section.

June 07, 2016

I absolutely love Glysomed Body Lotion! The smell is amazing (reminds me of spa) and it keeps my skin super moisturized without irritating it. If only it was cheaper!

June 04, 2015

Love love this product. My favourite body lotion. Will never switch.

June 02, 2015

By far the best body lotion our family has every used!

May 07, 2015

If you're looking for instant skin hydration, this is the lotion you want! Great for dry and sensitive skin.

February 02, 2015

Best product ever! It will last for ever! I really love it and it smell good. I really see a difference on my body.

April 03, 2013

I'm a fan of the Glysomed hand cream, but recently was given a bottle of the body lotion and am pretty disappointed! I ran out of my usual lotion the other day, and went to use this one, but as soon as I put some in my hand I noticed it had a really strong, terrible scent. The scent honestly reminds me of some kind of chemical hair treatment, that's the only way I can describe it.
I put some on my legs anyway, and to be honest it felt ok on my skin, but afterwards all throughout the day I kept getting whiffs of the horrible chemical scent. I hate giving a poor review of a product, but this lotion is definitely not for me.

August 15, 2011

I got these in a pack with the hand cream. I did find it very moisturizing but I found that feeling did last as long as when I used aveeno. So since I had to reapply this more often it wasn't that great. I also found it didn't help with my eczema. I wouldn't purchase a full size of this because I already have found a lotion that really works for me.

August 15, 2011

I really like this lotion... It smells similar to the Glysomed hand cream (which is awesome but kinda greasy) ~ and works well!

July 20, 2011

The smell is amazing and it's a good moisturizer. Highly recommend

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml