Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 11, 2017

I am in love with this hand lotion - it is the only thing that works when my hands get soooo dry and cracked in the winter. This is a must have especially in the cold months!

January 05, 2017

Glysomed is great for REALLY chapped, cracked or dry skin. Its very thick and stays on the skin for a long time. If you plan on touching a tablet or really most things though, it stays greasy for a long time, so you will smudge up everything. If you just put it on, put on some gloves and let it soak in overnight, it works wonders.

December 04, 2016

This such a great hand lotion plus it has silicon in it so it protects as well!. It protects no matter how many times I wash my hands it is a great winter cream.

November 29, 2016

I loved this hand cream.

I worked on assembly line, working with wood. So my hands were always dry and they started to get painful. I bought some of this hand cream, used it and my hands never felt better. It almost felt like I was wearing a silky glove.

November 15, 2016

A very inexpensive Hand Cream but has great benefits to it.If you have very dry and chipped or cracked hands and Nails,this cream really helps.I use this Hand Cream a lot when I'm working in my Garden in the summer time.My hands get very dry and my nails chip and crack a lot when I'm working even with potting soil.I put on a good bit of Glysomed Hand Cream and almost instantly my hands feel hydrated and smooth to the touch.I believe it helps to streghtnen the nails because,they feel a bit firmer after use and not so soft and easy to break.I really like this cream especially for cracks in the skin .I recommend this cream.

November 02, 2016

I get super dry hands in the winter and then on top of that I am doing dishes non stop for 5 people. So I get dry cracked hands. The cream has a rubbery texture and really protects and moisturized. I see result in 2 days. It is a formula that seems to be waterproof and it really prevents further damage to your skin while allowing your dry cracked skin to heal.

November 02, 2016

Glysomed hand cream , is very good .I am a person that I have very dry hands. I like hydrate my hands all the time. I Use this cream and approved me enough. and really liked.

October 16, 2016

Je n`ai pas du tout aimé cette crème à main. Mes mains sont restés graisseuses après l`utilisation est ce fut très desagréable . Je n`aime pas l`odeur non plus. Je ne rachette pas

August 21, 2016

This hand cream feels so moisturizing! I think it's because of the silicone in the ingredient that fills the creases in your hands so they become super smooth. However, it might also be that layer of silicone that makes it feel like the cream is not being absorbed into the skin. The cream seems to just sit on the top of my skin, leaving greasy finger/hand prints everywhere. Regardless, I like the scent and the smooth feel when I rub my hands together after using this (since my hands are usually rough and dry). I don't however, think this product treats the source of the problem, but instead, nicely masks the (dry/rough hands) problem.

July 27, 2016

I hate that I love this hand cream! I find that it doesn't absorb particularly well and that it's really thick and hard to apply but it's the ONLY thing that stops my hands from cracking in the winter. I don't love the smell but it's also not overpowering so it's not really a deterrent. As much as I try to avoid using it until I need it because I don't love the feeling of it on my hands, I return to it every year when my hands dry out.

I also purchase this (small size) as part of a care package when friends go into the hospital for any reason because it's convenient and hospitals are so dry.