G.M. Collin Intensive Exfoliating Gel
Good

G.M. Collin Intensive Exfoliating Gel Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 11, 2013

I used to work at a day spa where we used G.M. Collin products and this by far was my favorite product of the line. It leaves your skin so bright and fresh! The first time I used it I could not believe the results. It also smells really nice and isn't rough on your skin like an exfoliant with the little beads in it. It is a little pricey but WELL worth the price and it is only available through select salons. A great hidden gem!

November 30, 2009

I am in LOVE with G.M. Collin's Intensive Exfoliating Gel. I decided to try this after a trip to the spa where this was the line that they were using for their facials. This product goes on with the consistency of Aloe Vera Gel and there are no tiny spheres or anything in it to slough off dead skin. At first I was skeptical at how this would remove all dead skin when it was just a gel but I was pleasantly surprised. This product works wonders!

G.M. Collin was founded in France in 1957 by a dermatologist who pioneered the use of collagen. In 2004, G.M Collin Intensive Exfoliating Gel received the DaySpa Editor's Choice award.

This product is to be used after the cleanser. After your cleanser, apply a generous layer. For optimal exfoliation, let the product work for 10 minutes. For toning effects, allow to dry. It will eliminatesdead skin cells, brightens the complexion and refines skin texture. This product also tones and hydrates leaving skin bright and luminous.

I use this product once or twice a week and since I have been using it, on days after I use it, people are always asking me why my skin looks all fresh and glowy. I have to credit G.M. Collin Intensive Exfoliating Gel for this. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product.

Neuven added a new review for