Go 360° Clean Facial Cleanser for acne prone skin

Go 360° Clean Facial Cleanser for acne prone skin Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Deeply cleans skin and unclogs--pore by pore--without overdrying. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller and skin smoother.

August 14, 2016

Worked great on my face, I have good skin but also am prone to breakouts during stressful periods so this was very appreciated as a solution. That being said it did not really do more or less than most other cleansers that I have used in the past. I would buy it again, but would also buy a similar brand depending on sales.

August 03, 2013

I saw this product came with the rubber facial scrub and thought it was interesting. It is very creamy and a little goes a long way. It is also very gentle and it does not dry out my skin - which is fantastic! Using the rubber facial scrub does make a difference and you can even use it on other products. Sephora sells just the facial scrub for C$8.

January 12, 2012

I've use this product religiously paired with a moisturizer (olay complete: sensitive skin) for over a year now and I couldn't tell you the last time I had a pimple. This solved all of my acne problems and my face is never dry, irritated, or flaky. My boyfriend loves my skin and always comments on how soft it is. If you have slight acne and are on a budget, try this product. It's cheap and very effective.

September 03, 2011

the thing i really loved about this product was the little scrubbing brush it came with. you really feel it cleaning your pores. other than that the actual cleanser didnt do much. it didnt help clear any of my acne; didnt see a difference on my skin.

September 03, 2011

This product is for acne prone skin and I decided to give it a shot since I tend to break out on my forehead and a lot of other products I have tried haven't worked well. After using this product I saw a huge change in my skin it cleared up most of my acne and now I barely break out and if I do I use this product and it clears right up. I also think this product works well since it does have Salicylic acid and it does claim to be oil free.