My pumps arrived packaged in their shoebox covered in a cute GoJane plastic shipping bag. My first Impression came from their webstore where I quickly noticed how fast they change stock which I really liked. My only problem was that the original item I was ogling sold out in my size and then for good. My order took around four business days to arrive on my doorstep.
* GoJane changes stock often, I personally really like that.. I can check back frequently and see new items to grab up.
* I found the prices extremely competitive (verse say.. amiclubwear?). They also run sales to get rid of left over items! I lurked the GoJane webstore for around two weeks before committing and took advantage of a HUGE shoe sale… My nudies were super cheap, around $19.99!!
* My GoJane pumps exceeded my expectations, the quality was really good, I’ll be back for more!!!
* My pumps arrived with a small scuff on the inner left pump, I don’t think anyone else would notice but it is what it is… an itsy bitsy flaw.
* GoJane shoes do not come in half sizes, so be ready to order a size up or down.
* See something you like? BUY IT FAST… it will most likely sell out if you delay and might be gone for good.
Why go nude?
When shopping for spring shoes its important to buy key pieces that will be universal to many styles of clothing.. one shoe that you will find yourself stepping out in again and again is a nude heal or pump! Nude stems not only make your legs look longer and leaner, but also work with a wide color palette. You can wear a nude heel with just about anything.. rompers, dresses, jeans, trousers, even sleek shorts.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.