Gold balm ultimate skin therapy lotion
Good

Gold balm ultimate skin therapy lotion Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 561 in Misc

December 07, 2016

I received this as a sneak sample for buying the large brittle of gold bond medicated cream. It is a really great thick moisturizer and I really like how when you really rub it in it makes your skin so soft and supple. I will be buying this in the large bottle next as it is a really great cream and great for when you do not need the medicated ointment. I use this on my youngest boy. He always makes me lotion him after the bath. He just loves it. He has nice smooth skin too thanks to the. Gold bond. Thank you gold bond for being a great 5 star cream that has been around forever.

December 07, 2016

great effect on dry skin which i am pron to get. 95percent of cremes do not help my skin what so ever but this one is a miracle. i highly recommend it especially for people with very dry hands

May 10, 2016

I was fortunate enough to receive a coupon for a free bottle of this 7 intense moisturizer lotion. I avoid really hot showers in the winter months as my skin gets dry and itchy. Gold Balm makes it possible for me to enjoy my hot showers again. I just apply this lotion on my skin which feels so soothing and moisturized with no more itchy dry skin. I used to have dry elbows and kness but now just smooth soft skin. Gold balm is specially formulated for all over moisturizing to relieve extremely dry, rough and irritated skin. Great for legs, arms, back, hands, feet and gentle enough to use on face. This lotion is Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and proven to moisturize for 24 hours.