Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream

Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

February 17, 2017

Fave cream. Been using this for years. I suffer with itchy feet and skin on a daily basis. This has been a life saver. Works fast and effectively. Always have it on hand.

January 01, 2017

I have been using Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream and Powder for several years. It is quick acting when it comes to rashes and bug bites. This bigger pump bottle costs more, but does last longer. I try to get it on sales whenever possible. This is one product I cannot live without.

December 20, 2016

This product works great! However it does have an unpleasant smell. I just add a touch of a scented cream after use and it covers the smell. I work in home care and both use and recommend gold bond to my consumers ☺

October 07, 2016

Crème de basse utile et pratique quo enlève le piquement de la peau et l'irritiation sur celle-ci. Odeur neutre, bonne efficacité du produit ma peau est douce.

October 06, 2016

Let me start by saying that I love this cream even if I am not itchy, it is a major skin softener. It comes in a nice big bottle and I love that it is not greasy at all. It dries to a powdery finish. It feels so nice and soothing on the skin. That smell, I crave smelling that smell. This is my favourite lotion of all time. It is a quality product and can be used by anybody regardless of if your are itchy or not. It's amazing stuff. I will definitely be buying again and again.

March 28, 2016

This is a must have for itchy, rashy and sun burnt skin. It has a great cooling effect and definitely reduces itchiness for a good amount of time. Will repurchase.

October 08, 2015

put this on any itchy bug bite and the itch is gone... fast and very effective.great product for all ailments that cause your skin to be itchy

April 17, 2015

Gold Bond Anti-Itch is an amazing product. It does exactly as it states. In the South, we are plagued by every insect known to mankind and then some! This stuff as soon as you apply it, the itch is gone and no more scratching!!

October 22, 2014

Great product! I get dry skin and Gold Bond helps for sure. Relieves the itch and moisturizes!

September 09, 2014

I have summer evenings and camping all for the same reason, BUG BITES!!!
    I honestly beleive somehow I am a magnet for mosquito bites.
    I have tried all the Benadryl, First Bite and all the other jizz jazz products and nothing works!
    I was relagated to taking benadryl pills to deal and then cope with being all drowsy. I didnt like that. So one day I combing the aisles at my local SDM shop and spotted Gold Bond medicated anti-itch cream.
    Well the stuff is wonders. It immediately calms the itch almost like a suddo numbing feeling on that spot. It is tingly like there is euchalyptus in it. This past August we went camping and I took it with me. Gold Bond came to the rescue for myself, my family and our friends kids who all got bitten by more than just mosquitos.
    After that trip, I went an got myself a new tube and my girlfriend bought it too. I would never bother with another product again.