Gold bond medicated body powder
Good

Gold bond medicated body powder Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 475 in Remedies

October 17, 2016

I am a big big fan of the gold bond lotion and I am also a huge fan of this powder. It has this smell that is so nice. It relieves itchiness and is also wonderful to sprinkle a little in your shoes or your socks. I put it in my kids shoes in the summer cause it helps with moisture and sweaty feet allowing shoes to remain odour free for quite some time. I swear this stuff also moisturized your skin, because my skin is so soft and cool feeling every time I use it. I use it just to use it, even when I am not itchy. It is very soothing and almost therapeutic and I am in love with the smell.

October 17, 2016

My husband bought this for me swearing up and down how great this was ! I didn't want to try it. But after being in so much pain and discomfort with a rash that I had on my stomach that would be red and would ooz under my belly. Ya sounds kinda gross. But it was embarrassing and uncomfortable. He made me try this. And oh my !!! It work !!! It healed it within a day or 2 because it helped with the moisture and it was medicated and help with the rash, itch and pain. Anyways I would highly recommend having Gold Bond in everyone's medicine chest for when that time comes and they need some relief!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for