Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics

Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 1451 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 25, 2016

This product is very effective. .non-greasy thick cream with a minimal scent.. my skin remains soft throughout the day and with daily applications heals and elbows excetera continue to soften and hold moisture

June 12, 2015

This product needs to be better advertised. It's absolutely amazing for people on certain chemo's where the side effect is dry skin. Seems to be the only cream out there that works for that. Despite the price being high, it's still worth every penny when it can't compare with any other cream.

September 03, 2014

I have Type 2 Diabetes and my skin stays soo dry. My husband went to Walmart and purchased me a bottle of Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics Dry Skin Relief lotion. It is AMAZING!! I love this stuff.. It is fragrance free, not greasy, it hydrates my skin, gives it moisture.. It comes in a 13 oz bottle and it was around $10 but well worth it and more. I highly recommend this lotion to anyone that suffers from dry skin and has Diabetes. Gold Bond is a trusted brand and I don't think you would go wrong by trying it.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash