Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 15, 2016

This is awesome lotion. It is thick and very moisturizing. It is great for sensitive skin as well. If you have extremely dry skin then this is the lotion for you.

June 07, 2016

I've been using this lotion every since my eczema started getting worse and this works wonders for me! It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. When my eczema acts up putting on this lotion lessens the redness of the patches and I find that it makes my skin better the next day. The lotion lasts extremely long and I find that when I shower I can feel myself washing off the residue even though it doesn't feel sticky on my skin and absorbs really quickly. This lotion is definitely one of my favourites.

April 21, 2016

Texture douce et soyeuse. épaisse qui pénètre bien. Ma fille de 3ans a eu la scarlatine et sa peau s'effritait, suite à l'application de cette crème sa peau est redevenue plus rapidement belle et douce comme elle le devrait. je vous le conseil fortement. super produit!

March 31, 2016

I was lucky enough to be choosen to recieve a free bottle. My feet get very dry and cracked in the winter months and after first application of this lotion; my feet were left feeling non-irritated, smooth, soft and moisturized. Non greasy and very little scent. I will definitely be purchasing this lotion once ky bottle runs out.

March 23, 2016

I originally tried Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Lotion Moisturizing with Aloe because I won a free bottle. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked! It is extremely moisturizing without that greasy feeling that you get with some lotions. The lotion is instantly absorbed into your skin. I have eczema so I need something that will deal with that while softening my hands. The Gold Bond contains vitamins A, C, and E and is specially formulated to relieve dry, cracked and irritated skin. I would highly recommend it.

March 09, 2016

Love this. My whole family is using this lotion. Leaves our skin soft and mositurized; no greasy feeoing. Light scent is subtle, but refreshing. Great for dry winter moisture. Would recommend anyone to try tis moisturizer.

February 09, 2016

The lotion is amazing. It hydrated my skin and kept it from drying out all day. Its good for use over the entire body which means I dont need to use anything else.

September 12, 2015

the utilmate is awesome, actually gives you long lasting moisture and is very gentle for sensitive skin

September 12, 2015

Great lotion. It's non greasy and smell great. It's not a LOUD smell so it doesn't CHOKE you out. I love that i can feel the softness HOURS later after applying it.. I always keep a travel size in my purse and a bigger bottle on my night stand.

July 15, 2015

I recently bought this product to try and help heal a specific problem area that has been red, sore and itchy for months. I tried so many other products and nothing seemed to help long term. This lotion seems to be doing the job! It is very creamy and think, not greasy and is long lasting as I only really need to apply it a couple times a day.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes