• Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Chamomile
Amazing

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Chamomile Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 174 in Foot Care

March 14, 2017

Bought several moisturizers to deal with dry skin above my lips, after a bad waxing, but not worked until I found this product. I had used Gold Bond when I was younger and dealing with eczema but hadn't used for a long time. I had spent nearly a year with different lotions with no results but after just a few days using the Gold Bond I could see results and have been using ever since. Great product.

May 15, 2016

I purchased this product on sale at SDM. I have really dry, rough, cracked heels and I'm always on the lookout for new products. I find the price to be too high for me ($15) for this regular sized tube. It has a nice calming scent and nice consistency. I used the lotion both rubbed into my feet and slathered on and topped with spa socks for an overnight treatment. Both times yielded okay results. Neither got rid of the cracks but both applications made my feet feel softer. It's just an ok product for me. I need something more heavy duty for my heel cracks.