Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2016

I have to say this lotion is one of my absolute favourites! It is not only effective but lasts long as well because this lotion keeps my skin moisturized throughout the entire day. Even though I think the price is quite high, it is worth it. For a lotion that lasts very long and you can actually feel yourself washing it off in the shower the next day, I think the price is great.

February 13, 2016

For dry skin the the North East winter, this is perfect. Rick, thick and creamy. Goes on smoothly and soaks in fast. The smell is kind of strong for someone with scent sensitivity, but manageable.

February 08, 2016

Perfect lotion for winter time, especially for dry and itch skin types. I love it so much.

February 04, 2016

Excellente crème hydratante pour peau très sèche. De bonne qualité. Je l'ai utilisé lors d'une ban d'essai et je l'ai vraiment aimé. Rend la peau très douce.

February 04, 2016

Great lotion. Great moisturizer for your skin when it's dry & itchy in the winter months. Scent is nice as well.

February 03, 2016

Great for dry itchy skin.. Works great and doesnt leave a residue.

February 03, 2016

i got this lotion as a sample works very well soothes and reveals dry chapped skin a must have for winter. I am definitely going to buy this lotion

February 03, 2016

This is a miracle cream!
great cost and very effective. Lasts a long time and goes on clean

February 03, 2016

I buy and use #GoldBond products all the time at home and at work.This lotion #GoldBond "Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion" works so good at protecting, healing and repairing very dry and chapped skin. It also moisturizes and leaves skin looking healthy, very soft and glowing. This @GoldBond lotion really works.

December 17, 2015

I have very dry and itchy skin in the winter months, I used Gold bond to releave the dry itchy skin, great product but I do wish the price was a little cheaper as I go through ALOT of this product.