Golden Grahams S'mores Bar Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 265 in Granola Bars

February 16, 2017

Man, these are tasty! I thought I'd like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch bars more, but the Golden Grahams actually have a slight edge over them. Sure, they're a little too sweet, but at least they're small. Delicious s'more bar with the right amount of crunch. Not rock hard or abrasive and breaks apart pleasantly. It somehow manages to be perfectly crunchy, yet gooey at the same time.

October 01, 2016

Super bonne barre à prendre de temps en temps. Sucré à souhait ,elle sont quand même tendre et elle sont très goûteuse. Gros format, pratique pour les lunchs.

October 01, 2016

my hubby loves these he stock piles them when they go on sale i guess he is a big kid at heart the flavor is very yummy and is good for a nice sweet treat i personally find thy are abit over priced

July 21, 2016

These are one of my guilty pleasure snacks that I may indulge in a little too often. I love golden grahams and the added chocolate and marshmallow are just a very delicious bonus. My girls don't really gravitate towards these strangely enough but I am totally okay with that because it is more for me!

July 06, 2016

These are the best when you want a smore! But don't have time or they place to make one!! So this hits the spot perfectly! And they are cheap!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2016

These are inexpensive and a really tasty sweet treat. They are chewy and gooey and the chocolate, marshmallow, graham combo is bang on. Delicious bars that I have bought about twenty boxes of since discovering them last year!

April 26, 2016

These are sooo good. It does'nt taste exactly like a smore but pretty damn close. The granola bars are nice and soft but crunchy as well. I would but them again

April 10, 2016

Golden Graham's smores bar are great. The bar is sweet. I don't buy these often but I do for a treat. I love smore flavor products ans this is the best one.

March 09, 2016

When you want a sweet treat these are a good choice. They are very crunchy without being hard. The chocolate chunks and mashmallows are very yummy. I don't often buy them because they have quite alot of sugar and aren't a very healthy snack choice. We use them as treats, not snacks in my house,

December 30, 2015

Golden Grahams S'mores Bar are actually quite yummy!!
    They are nice and crunchy with good flavors and sweet! I dont think they are the healthiest snack choice, but they are tasty and satisfy my sweets cravings.