Golden Graham's treats s'mores

Golden Graham's treats s'mores Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 259 in Granola Bars

January 31, 2017

Oh Golden Grahams you genius! I would love to know who comes up with these amazing ideas and hug them haha! The flavor combination is delicious! Usually when you purchase anything with the word "smores" it doesn't taste anything like it. These really do!! I loved Golden Grahams as a kid and still do in my adult years (they are amazing with fresh blueberries!) The only complaint is that they are addicting and a box doesn't last more than a couple days in our house.

January 31, 2017

Golden Grahams was one of my favourite cereals as a kid and when I saw these bars I had to try them. They took me way back. They are so good, chewy, chocolatey and tastes amazing.

January 31, 2017

When I buy these bars, they do not stay in our house long at all!!! Another great s'mores bar-- the combo of that with golden grahams is genius!! They are a bit expensive, but they go on sale from time to time!

February 27, 2016

I really like these bars, I've never had the cereal but these are really tasty and they go on sale a lot. The whole family really likes these and they are perfect for lunches and for a snack on the go.