Golden Oreo

Golden Oreo Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 07, 2017

These are one of the only cookies that I can purchase from the grocery store and safely eat. I have a severe dairy allergy and am so thrilled that these do not contain any dairy (though it makes me wonder what the icing is made from...)! I love the light vanilla flavour and unlike the original oreos, they don't leave noticeable black in your teeth. These are sweet enough that one or two are a perfect sweet treat! I also really like the easy resealable packaging.

September 16, 2016

These Golden Oreo's are a really good tasting cookie! It's a nice change from the regular Oreos. They still have a nice crunchy cookie on the top and bottom and the filling is a nice sweet tasting vanilla almost icing taste. They are delicious dipped in milk or just eaten alone! A good cookie at a good price!

September 16, 2016

These are one of my most favorite cookies on the planet. I don't always want a chocolate cookie and vanilla is a flavor I never get tired of. These stay fresh far longer than several other brands of vanilla cookies. They are excellent in desserts or with a glass of milk (almond milk in my case).

March 02, 2016

I'm someone who isn't a big Oreo fan but I found these to be much better than the original Oreo. I think the dark cookie was too much and this flavour of cookie was really nice and went perfectly with the filling. My son is also a big fan of these.