Goldfish Mac & Cheese
Amazing

Goldfish Mac & Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1739 out of 2329 in Grocery

June 07, 2016

I love this one in the nacho cheese flavour. I love when pastas are in different shapes so the fish shape really appealed to me. But the cheese sauce mix really tastes noticeably different than the original Kraft macaroni package. It's a great cheesy nacho flavour but isn't at all spicy. I love adding this one to the lineup (I like switching the variety every time). This flavour is definitely in my top 5, and I do spent that little bit more to get it every now and then compared to the more boring versions.

June 01, 2015

They do have a really good taste of nacho cheese which i really liked from them. BUT the texture of the pasta is really bad. It has a really mushy/pasty texture not like other mac & cheese pasta brand. I do not recommend. Maybe kids will like but not myself.

April 09, 2015

Yum! I tried this last week and I really enjoyed it, I got the nacho cheese flavoured one and it was so yummy! I actually like this more then Kraft Dinner. It's so creamy and has a really good nacho flavour, and the noodles are so fun to eat because they are shaped like goldfish.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish