Goldfish Mac & Cheese
Amazing

Goldfish Mac & Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1712 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 07, 2016

I love this one in the nacho cheese flavour. I love when pastas are in different shapes so the fish shape really appealed to me. But the cheese sauce mix really tastes noticeably different than the original Kraft macaroni package. It's a great cheesy nacho flavour but isn't at all spicy. I love adding this one to the lineup (I like switching the variety every time). This flavour is definitely in my top 5, and I do spent that little bit more to get it every now and then compared to the more boring versions.

June 01, 2015

They do have a really good taste of nacho cheese which i really liked from them. BUT the texture of the pasta is really bad. It has a really mushy/pasty texture not like other mac & cheese pasta brand. I do not recommend. Maybe kids will like but not myself.

April 09, 2015

Yum! I tried this last week and I really enjoyed it, I got the nacho cheese flavoured one and it was so yummy! I actually like this more then Kraft Dinner. It's so creamy and has a really good nacho flavour, and the noodles are so fun to eat because they are shaped like goldfish.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas