Goldfish Original

Goldfish Original Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1062 in Snacks

April 25, 2016

These are simply a delight. They are currently my youngest son's favourite snack! They are great for lunches for school or snacks on the go. My kids can eat them without making a substantial mess which is a bonus!

April 23, 2016

My daughter and I love these. We go through about 3 packs a week. I find they are a great for snacks at school. These are tasty treats and not that bad for you as other treats

March 05, 2016

Who doesn't love Goldfish?! My cubboard is always stocked up with Goldfish. My daughter loves them too. I always put some in with her lunch!. They go good in tomato soup too :)

March 02, 2016

obviously one of the best snacks ever! They're pretty darn good. Kids love them, adults love them... they're a cheesy cracker, and they're in the shape of a fish. how can you go wrong?

I just wish they came gluten free

February 08, 2016

My family loves Goldfish Crackers and all the flavors but the original is our go to...Everyone can always agree on this one for any occasion or situation. Tastes fabulous.

January 27, 2016

These crackers are great. I love them when I have an upset stomach, kids love them, even the dog loves them lol. They're great on their own or with soup. Goldfish for the win!

January 26, 2016

These crackers are a really fun snack for kids and adults. I love the taste and they are my favourite thing to put in soup.

January 16, 2016

Yummy crackers and the kids love them. However I wish the package was bigger. I can almost eat a whole bag on my own!

September 23, 2015

This is a really nice cracker it's perfect for snacking and it's light so a perfect afternoon nap.

September 23, 2015

Goldfish Original;

I like the goldfish originals!
I haven't had in years, and now I saw this posting for review!!!

Such a cute idea especially for children. Cute little fishes!! I remember my mother giving me these as snacks!!

Good even for adults on the go!