goldfish pizza crackers

goldfish pizza crackers Reviews

Ranked #818 out of 1119 in Snacks

September 12, 2016

My kids absolutely love eating Goldfish but this particular Flavor is not a favourite. My kids won't eat it so I don't buy it. I tried them and they don't taste that good. It actually kind of surprised me because all the other flavours are great. Oh well... Extreme cheddar is the best.

May 26, 2016

SO GOOD! Especially if you like a savoury flavoured snack. I can easily devour a bag and won't feel as guilty then when eating a bag of chips. All Goldfish crackers are tasty but this one of my favourites.

January 15, 2016

I will start by saying that I purchased these for the first time because my 3 year old wanted them and I'm pretty sure I are 90% of the bag and had to go get another bag before he noticed they were gone. Growing up I had tried the regular goldfish which I thought were disgusting but these are so good and packed with seasoning. Really really good!

June 12, 2015

I bought the pizza flavour of goldfish crackers for my kids to try. They normally eat original or the rainbow coloured ones. They absolutely loved the pizza flavour and insisted I buy more. The flavour is pretty intense, and I must admit I ate a bowl of them myself since they were so yummy! Will definitely buy these again.