Goldwell Dual Senses Color Shampoo/Conditioner

Goldwell Dual Senses Color Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 936 in Shampoo

January 25, 2016

i use this shampoo regularly for my color treated hair. it leaves my hair soft and manageable, and it also has a good smell. the price is reasonable for a salon shampoo and i enjoy the results of how my hair feels afterward. i am very picky on conditioners, as my hair gets extremely difficult to untangle, and this conditioner does the job well.

October 27, 2014

In looking for a new conditioner, I began using Goldwell Dual Senses Color Shampoo and Conditioner. It has a brilliant system with pomegranate extract and UV filter with instant microfluid technology. It is designed for fine, color treated hair. Before, my hair was coarse and frizzy but after the first wash, using only two pumps, I noticed it felt significantly repaired! Volumizing and moisturizing without weighing down the hair, it also works well as a leave in conditioner. After a week, my hair was much more tame and easily managed. And the delicious pomegranate scent will follow you around all day long! It lasts forever even into the next morning!
Unfortunately, it is restricted by contract to sales in professional hair salons only, but it is definitely worth the special trip and the price.
I highly recommend this shampoo and Conditioner.
(It smells sooooo good)

May 25, 2014

I've been coloring my hair for the past 10 years and I've tried almost every color-protecting shampoo I could get my hands on. This is has been my go-to shampoo for color protection for the past 2 years because it WORKS!

I'm not huge on worrying about the ingredients for shampoos, but this formula has proven to keep my color from fading and smelling great, days after. I can go without washing my hair for up to 4-5 days without it feeling so greasy. The smell is absolutely amazing too and it's what sealed the deal for me.

The price isn't cheap as it's salon quality, but it's worth every single cent paid.

September 16, 2013

I have used a a LOT of shampoo's that promise they will keep your color from fading... Majority of these products claims are sub-par at best. THIS PRODUCT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I cannot get enough of this shampoo. Goldwell Dual Senses Line has a few different options but this review is specifically for the Color Care Line.

First thing is first - For me - I pick up a bottle of shampoo and I check the ingredients - If they are appealing I always check SCENT next! THIS SCENT IS AMAZING! It smells like Pomegranate (because it contains pomegranate essence) it is i and is not heavy of over bearing. It leaves your hair smelling sweet (My hubby LOVES it!)

Smell aside - This line claims they have a "Fade Stop Formula for Double Color Retention." (Quote from Goldwell's Website) I am not a chemist - but as a consumer - their claims are legit. This stuff works better than any other color saving shampoo I have ever used. I use the shampoo and the conditioner in the line and I am in LOVE. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated hair! Fantastic!!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic