Gone Girl (2014)

Gone Girl (2014) Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

I watched this movie at my sister' place about four months ago and was blown away. I loved this movie, it was so good. So many twists and just when you think its the end, the movie takes an unexpected turn after turn. This movie with keep you at the edge of your seat and guessing right to the end. A great suspense thriller.

February 09, 2016

This movie was crazy and definitely not suitable for children. It made my mind race because I would think I knew what was going on then suddenly things would change and I had no clue what was happening. It took awhile before everything came together. A long movie but it was good.

January 24, 2016

I loved this movie!
It was so dark and twisted.
It keep you thinking.
I read the book after and still enjoyed the book big time.
It actually made me want to watch the movie again to
see what details were altered.
Very well done!

July 27, 2015

Watched this few weeks ago. It was a good movie, with the twists, but it was just so long. At times I felt it was just dragging on.

July 27, 2015

I just watched this movie last week and i couldn't stop talking about it for days because how twisted it was. This was the move twisted movie I have seen in a long time. It was a rather long movie but I feel that it needed to be so we could see both sides and really understand what was going on and the history. I am so mad at the ending. But seriously if you want to watch something twisted yet interesting i recommend giving this one the time.

May 30, 2015

Most weird twisted movie I've seen in a longtime! Left me upset but wow what a great movie in a twisted weird way! Def a must watch!

1.5/5

May 08, 2015

This movie was a big disappointment. Maybe it's because I read the book first and thought it was SO good, but I feel like the actors chosen weren't the best and that the pacing felt really slow. I would recommend borrowing from the library or a friend if you want to see it, but don't waste your money to buy it.

April 15, 2015

Though this wasn't my type of movie i must say it was pretty good. worth it

April 15, 2015

I kept passing over Gone Girl in my Android search feature, but with my mom up for a visit she picked this one out. Based on the cover, I always took this for just another made for TV B rated movie. But Gone Girl was surprisingly good. That lady was absolutely crazy and it scares me to think there's probably people like that out there. I was really hoping she was going to get what was coming to her when she went to David Pierce (an amazing actor!) since he came off as creepy to me. I thought that was on purpose. A very interesting movie over all, you'll definitely be on the edge of your seat.

April 08, 2015

Love this movie, it's pretty funny on what goes on. The girl in the movie is a genius and how she plans things. What do you think, have you seen it?

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!