Goo Gone Oil

Goo Gone Oil Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

September 28, 2016

This stuff is absolutely amazing at getting rid of goo. It works like a charm to remove any sort of sticky residue left behind from adhesives. Everyone needs a small bottle of this in their cupboard.

September 24, 2016

This stuff is great! I used it when I accidentally left a pack of gum in my shorts pocket and I had washed and dried the shorts leaving an awful mess in my drier. Gum everywhere! It's crazy! This product made the clean up and scrubbing easier! The gum just came right off.

September 15, 2016

This works perfectly as indicated on the label. We use this because we accidentally drag our chairs and we scratch our floor. We use goo gone to remove the sticky tags on the floor and it worked! Also works on removing sticky labels on kitchen wares.

June 29, 2016

This stuff works amazingly. It seems like it is almost like a solvent. It removes sticky build up like from stickers and hard to remove stains from floors.

May 01, 2016

My mother-in-law turned me onto this and I am so grateful! I was so frustrated when trying to remove the gummy residue left by labels and price tags etc. Goo Gone makes short work of removing them. It takes very little elbow grease and very little product to do so. I think every household should keep it on hand.

April 26, 2016

This is a miracle in a bottle. It works on everything I swear. It is a affordable bottle that is amazing for cleaning. It removes stickers from stuff so easy, no scrapping and scrubbing needed. Any spills or caked on food removes super easy with this stuff and you only need a little to go a long way.

April 26, 2016

Goo Gone Oil is one of the best products for cleaning etc. that I have ever used. With little effort it de-greases, removes stains, goo, glues residue from price stickers, kids stickers, masking tape, scotch tape, duct tape, electrical tape, some types of marker, crayons, candles, tar lipstick, tar , gum and I'm sure more. Works on a ton of surfaces and things. A must for parents.A little goes a long way and it lasts for a long time, I've had my bottle for many years and it isn't even half gone and still works well. It has a pleasant orange smell. Highly recommend this product.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk