Goo Gone Oil

Goo Gone Oil Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

February 03, 2017

After purchasing a stainless steel handheld flour sifter with a horrible sticker, I purchased goo gone and it did the trick! It didn't require too much rubbing and the label came off without causing any scratches. The bottle lasts a long time as not a lot of product is required. Definitely will use this in the future to save myself from frustrating label experiences!

February 02, 2017

Goo gone works on most sticky stuff, i love using it for stickers because it doesnt harm the surface that its de gooping. You dont need much, a little goes a long ways. Its worked on mostly every job ive needed it for, but sometimes the spot is just to much for it to handle.

February 02, 2017

I love this stuff. It is great for removing stickers, candle wax and even works great to remove tar and paint off hands. It is reasonably priced, works great and smells good. I always have Goo Gone in the house.

February 02, 2017

I bought this Goo Gone Oil to remove some rubber from a carpet on my kitchen floor. After a lot of scrubbing and using half the bottle it really did not help much. I had to get a scraper and do most of the job and even when there were bits of it left this goo gone did not work. Maybe this product is better on smudges and stains. I wouldn't buy it again.

September 28, 2016

This stuff is absolutely amazing at getting rid of goo. It works like a charm to remove any sort of sticky residue left behind from adhesives. Everyone needs a small bottle of this in their cupboard.

September 24, 2016

This stuff is great! I used it when I accidentally left a pack of gum in my shorts pocket and I had washed and dried the shorts leaving an awful mess in my drier. Gum everywhere! It's crazy! This product made the clean up and scrubbing easier! The gum just came right off.

September 15, 2016

This works perfectly as indicated on the label. We use this because we accidentally drag our chairs and we scratch our floor. We use goo gone to remove the sticky tags on the floor and it worked! Also works on removing sticky labels on kitchen wares.

June 29, 2016

This stuff works amazingly. It seems like it is almost like a solvent. It removes sticky build up like from stickers and hard to remove stains from floors.

May 01, 2016

My mother-in-law turned me onto this and I am so grateful! I was so frustrated when trying to remove the gummy residue left by labels and price tags etc. Goo Gone makes short work of removing them. It takes very little elbow grease and very little product to do so. I think every household should keep it on hand.

April 26, 2016

This is a miracle in a bottle. It works on everything I swear. It is a affordable bottle that is amazing for cleaning. It removes stickers from stuff so easy, no scrapping and scrubbing needed. Any spills or caked on food removes super easy with this stuff and you only need a little to go a long way.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy