Goodnites Bedtime Underwear Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

April 25, 2015

this is the worst bedtime diaper ever invented, way to expensive, leaks, waste of money

September 14, 2014

So I purchased these on the off chance they would get my daughter thru night time accidents. They are a bit expensive and my daughter really hates them. She says that they are uncomfortable and refuses to wear them to bed. So its no fault of the Goodnights underwear that I wont purchase them again but these are definitely not for our house. I think these are a great idea just not meant to be for us.

May 19, 2014

Let me start by saying mine is not a typical situation. My chiled is a teenager with multiple disabilities. Goodnights are by far my favorite in diapers. Good absorbtion, large variety in sizes. That is my favorite part- it is the only brand I have been able to find that will accomadae larger children - up to 125lbs. As with all disposable fiapers - the cost can be an issue, but they are on sale frequently. Definitely reccomended.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml