GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 163 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bed Mats are designed to give your child the confidence they deserve and the simple solution you need for dry sheets and better nights.

March 19, 2016

These are amazing. I CO sleep with my daughter ans some morning I use to wake up and her pamper have leaked these saved my bed a million of times. Great value great price.

June 19, 2015

Works well and is a useable size compared to other products out there.

April 17, 2015

I was so impressed with the Good Nights disposable bed mats!! They are fantastic for potty training at night. It took less than a week to have my son potty trained to use the toilet at night after trying these with no training pants! It was a miracle!! And the few we had left over in the pack certainly didnt go to waste. They have so many more uses than just for babies. Seniors, puppies and even incontinence while driving these could be a godsend. Thanks so much for the fantastic product!

March 23, 2015

I love this mats. it protects and keep everything dry when they do have an accident. great product.

January 27, 2015

These mats do an amazing job of staying put and protecting the mattress. My only complaint is that they are not the size of the mattress. LOL. My son is a mover and a shaker in his sleep!

September 05, 2014

worked amazing and helped with protecting the mattresses.

October 01, 2013

These are great!!! I use them on my daughters bed all the time..just as a precaution if she has an accident or if she gets sick throughout the night. Well worth the money!! They are quite sticky which keeps them in place.

September 24, 2013

These were great for potty training my son. Other pads just bunched up on his bed but these stayed put and when he had an accident I didn't have to worry about stripping his bed down in the middle of the night.

August 28, 2013

I love these because I have a 17 year old toy schnauzer, and she has become having accidents in our home. So I use them in a pack and play and there are more than wonderful! It absorbs really great and the clean up has been a lot easier. She has been a part of our family every since birth so we love her and this make it so much easier on my family. I say thumbs up on his one!

August 26, 2013

My son is 5 years old. It is clean for 2 years but very rarely, an accident happens at night. He sleeps and he does not realize it. I decided to try the pads. I was skeptical but I still tried. Wow! It's really effective. Pee does not go through and we just have the disposable! It really is worth it, and it keeps intact the mattress!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products