GoodNites Disposable Underwear for Boys & Girls
Amazing

GoodNites Disposable Underwear for Boys & Girls Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 163 in Training Pants

March 30, 2016

Assez dispendieuses, c'est vraiment dommage car j'aurais acheté ce produit plus souvent. Mes enfants ont mouillés leur lit pendant plusieurs années et losrqu'ils devaient aller dormir chez des amis ou de la famille cela occasionnait toujours un malaise. Ils sont comme des sous-vêtements, minces et selon eux très confortables.

May 23, 2015

These are the only disposible underwear that we use now, after trying out several different brands I am happy to say we have found one that wont leak over night. I would highly recommend; my son also does not break out in a rash from these ones, as we had happen with many other brands.

April 23, 2015

I like these diaper pants but they are a bit pricy. They are soft and more like a pants than a diaper which is good as my son do not need help to put the pants back in the middle of night.

June 02, 2014

My son used to be a bedwetter till he was 7 yrs old & I used Goodnights Underwear for him. It wasn't always reliable, oftentimes, the bed'll be wet. It needs stronger absorbation & better linings so the urine won't leak out... It's also unfairly expensive. Especially since there's a lotta of single parents out there on a fixed income.. I couldn't get the store brand (or no-name brand) because of my son's skin allergies.

November 08, 2012

I recieved a coupon for these and thought I would try them on my daughter as occasionally she wets the bed. They worked well and I love the fact they look like underwear so she doesnt feel like they are a diaper. She wakes up confident and happy to be dry in the morning.