Goody Colour Collection Black Claw Clips

Goody Colour Collection Black Claw Clips Reviews

Ranked #1653 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 28, 2016

I love Goody products, especially their claw clips. I have tried cheaper no-name versions of the same clips and find they don't have the same kind of grip and hold as Goody. The one thing I will say though, is that these clips don't last forever. The springs go on them quite quickly. I find I have to replace them at least once, if not twice a year.

April 07, 2015

These do the trick and are pretty cheap so it doesn't break your heart when they inevitably break and snap after a few months

May 14, 2011

I am so disappointed in these hair clips, which I used on a daily basis til every single one of them broke. All of them. Fortunately, that just motivated me to find the SpinPins even faster, which work perfectly and will never break.

Every one of the claws on these broke off in my hair. They are junk, cheaply made and - as a result - a totally disposable product. The sad thing is that they worked quite well until they all wound up in the trash.

Would never buy these again, not in a million years. They may be cheaper overall compared to the SpinPins, but in the long run you will spend a great deal more cash just replacing these every couple of months.

March 02, 2010

I used to only use the bigger ones (not the huge ones) and since my hair is long and straight, it keeps slipping and doesn't hold my hair as well. When i'm lazy, i clip my bangs up to the side (think lauren conrad) and used to use bobby pins for that. Although it stay put, sometimes I creates weird bumps with hair sticking out and i didn't like that. I saw these mini Claw clips at ChickAdvisor and decided to give it a try. I was a bit skeptic as first thinking if the bigger ones didn't hold my hair up, how these tiny ones can. Well to my surprise these worked magic. It holds it in place so well without tugging on my scalp or slipping out of my hair. I even twisted bigger bunch and gathered it in a bun and it stayed all day without having to adjust it. You get 12, which is great. I haven't broken any yet (knock on wood...) so they're pretty sturdy. Overall, these are quite handy!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender