Goody Doublewear 2 in 1 Hair Elastics and Bracelets Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 318 in Accessories

February 24, 2016

Love the versatility of these bands! I don't really mind having a black band around my wrist, but a lil glam never hurt! The elastics are equally as fabulous, and work great; no pulling and dragging on my hair.

January 05, 2016

I always wear an elastic on my wrist, so a ponytail, that doubles as a bracelet is appealing to me. I like this product, and I find these hair elastics are very good quality.

June 10, 2015

I love the Goody Hair Elastics, they are very affordable. I like the fact that they keep my hair up all day without pulling at it, in turn giving me a migraine. I even sleep in them at times and have never had a problem with my hair tangling up in them. Love the Goody Hair Care line.

June 10, 2015

I use #Goody"Doublewear 2 in 1 Hair Elastics and Bracelets" all the time to help keep my hair neat and in place. I work with food as a cashier so it is very important that a have a neat appearance. #Goody "Doublewear 2 in 1 Hair Elastics" help my hair stay in place all day. I really love this product.

February 04, 2015

I have the chain link versions of the this dual ponytail holder and bracelet. I tend to wear Ouchless Ribbon Elastics around on my wrist anyhow. These are more fashionable and they do look like jewelery. You never know when you need to put your hair up. No one seems to notice that they are for your hair unless you wear the colourful Ribbons versions. These seem more grown up.. They keep your hair looking stylish!

July 12, 2014

I love these because I'm a ponytail girl. No matter how I get my hair cut, I end up putting it in a ponytail and keeping it off my face for walks, drives, work etc. These are great because they are simple and look cute. And if I'm lazy and have a couple around my wrist, it looks like a bracelet. I do find that the elastic on these are not as strong regular ones so they stretch out more easily and need to be replaced more often.

February 20, 2014

These 2-in-1 accessories can be used on the hair or as jewelry. What a great concept! We all keep elastics in our bags – imagine if you wanted a pretty necklace or bracelet for a spontaneous lunch date – you’d be all set!

June 08, 2013

These are really clever accessories. They're 2-in-1 hair elastics / bracelets. I have the "chain link" ones, and they're super cute - black elastic and silver/gold chain link metal. They match any outfit and look really cute on, and they double as a hair elastic when you need it! The metal is a little uncomfortable in my hair and it got kind of tangled, but it looked really nice :)

I will definitely be picking up more of these, simply because i'm one of those girls who ALWAYS has a hair elastic around her wrist. Having long hair it's kind of a security thing...who knows when it's gong to get windy or really hot and you'll need to put it up, so i'm always rocking a few (usually ugly or vibrantly coloured) hair elastics on my wrist, and they can clash with my outfit haha. So I really like the idea of these multi-purpose bands. I wouldn't recommend them for playing sports or anything, but they're great for just-in-case. Thanks ChickAdvisor for giving me them for free!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic