Goody Microfibre QuikStyle Paddle Brush Reviews

Ranked #1265 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 03, 2016

J'ai trouvé que la brosse arrache beaucoup tropes longs cheveux fins. Même quand j'utilise un démêlant mes cheveux sont arracher par la brosse. Je ne recommande pas aux cheveux longs.

November 03, 2016

Great concept, failed execution. I bought this because my son has very thick, semi long hair that takes forever to dry. A couple runs through his hair and the brush is soaked and so is his hair. It literally makes zero difference. He likes it because it's bigger and he thinks it feels softer, but it's absolutely ineffective.

May 13, 2015

I bought this thinking it would be awesome for my thick hair that takes forever to dry! In two seconds the microfibers were filled with water. *sigh* I tried to blow-dry my hair with the brush as it has holes in both sides to do so. It didn't dry the microfibers or assist with drying my hair! The price was over $15.00 at my local Wal-Mart. For that price I would of hoped it would of helped!

June 12, 2014

While this brush is very easy to use and does remove some excess moisture from your hair, it is not much better than just towel drying your hair. Maybe it’d be better for people with more texture to their hair or really long hair. I did like how gentle it was though—it detangles quite well. Although my hair is short it is very thick. I was very pleased with how the brush dried my hair. I didn't have to use a hair dryer at all!

February 20, 2014

VOTED “BEST NEW BRUSH” BY INSTYLE MAGAZINE (SPRING 2012 ISSUE)

I must say I am highly impressed with this brush. It absorbs the water from your hair, claiming to be like a towel & brush all in one combo that shortens your drying time.

I was weary when I first saw one in person because it looked quite bulky but although the brush is large it’s definitely not unmanageable. The paddle is the perfect size to hold the hair as you dry, without fly-aways in every direction.Most importantly to me as a mom of 2 with a full time job: it has cut my drying time way down all thanks to the microfibre bristles. Thankfully, these are also protected by antimicrobial properties so that the brush doesn’t get stinky like a wet towel.

My only concern was that although the brush claims to have a “lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying” it did seem heavy on my first usage. That being said however I didn’t notice the heaviness at all upon my second attempt.