Goody Ouchless Hair Brush Reviews

Ranked #1909 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 11, 2016

Love all of there hair brushes ! I have the most knoted hair ever and this works the best for my thin hair ! I do find some of there brushes are a bit pricey but they are worth it

January 09, 2016

I like using this ,my daughter has thick ,wavey hair and this brush comes through her hair with ease

October 28, 2014

I love this hair brush! Handle is comfortable! Feels great on the hair!

September 16, 2014

Wouldn't use anything else! Love it!!

February 21, 2013

I LOVE this brush!!!! It is absolutely fantastic!!! With other brushes I find that when I brush my hair out after a shower, any snarls and tangles really hurt. With this brush, I don't get any tugging and pulling. It brushes out any tangles smoothly and painlessly! They can be a bit pricey, but they are totally worth it!

August 24, 2008

*Price: I give this a 5/5 stars because it's a tad cheaper than the other Goody Brushes (and Goody seems to have sales quite often at the local drugstores).

*Quality: I give this a 4/5 stars because it's a well made brush. The bristles are flexible and the plastic is sturdy but still light.

*Effectiveness: I give this a 5/5 stars because it does it's job. My hair doesn't have nearly as much breakage as it usually does with other brushes, when I use this brush. It's my new staple. It untangles but still gives way when it hits a tough spot, so it allows me to untangle slowly, instead of ripping and tearing my hair, as other brushes often do.

-Extra notes: I personally used Goody's Ouchless Brush in Medium-Thick Hair. Goody's Ouchless line also has other brushes for curly, fine, and relaxed hair, so you might want to check those out if your hair is a different type than mine. I have probably the longest hair of most women you'll ever meet and I highly recommend this brush for girls with long hair.