Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #970 out of 2202 in Hair Care

September 18, 2014

I have waist length long straight hair. It's not easy to put my hair in a bun....until I got these in a swag bag one year at Toronto Fashion Week, 3 years ago.

Guess what? I am still using the same pair of spin pins (I call them hair screws), every night. :-)

The easiest way to use this if you have long hair is to put your hair hair into a pony tail, but the last twist of your elastic band, make a loop in your hair (instead of pulling all of your hair straight through), then wrap the remaining pony take around that loop of hair, and screw one pin into the side where you finished wrapping, and then another screw into the opposite side of that pin (but don't have the screws touching each other). It will make one very firm holding bun that lasts all day.

If I am only holding my hair up at night to do my skincare routine, I usually just use 1 screw and it does the trick. I mean I have over 2 feet of hair.....so these Spin Pins "screws" are really amazing.

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic