Goody Spin Pins Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 2236 in Hair Care

Goody Spin Pins are easy to use and are flirty without being too sleek. Gather your hair at nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends. Spin one pin in from the top and the other up from the base, taking care not to interlock pins. Visit goody.com for more information.

September 16, 2016

Spin pins are my go to for every thing from a messy updo to a sleek chignon. These make hairstyling quick and easy and I find them much more comfortable than traditional Bobbie pins for an updo. I ususally keep several of these on hand for when I want to get my hair out of the way and they are always my tool of choice for more elaborate styles. I love that they are offered in "blonde" as my hair is quite light.

November 29, 2015

I have very thick medium length hair and these pins did not work at all with my hair . The pins kept coming out even with hair styling product . It was a complete waste of money for me.

November 29, 2015

I love these things! Unfortunately, if you have really thick long hair, you will need several, and they are not cheap.

November 28, 2015

Ugh I wish these were a lot cheaper because it actually works great for holding up hair. They "spin" into the hair effortlessly and holds it into place .. I just can't afford to buy more because it was almost $5 for 2 pins.

April 16, 2015

Never use ordinary hair pins again to keep your bun secure. Two spin pins do the job of 20 pins. Hair remains secure all day long.

March 10, 2015

These are amazing! Holds my bun in place. Easy to use.

March 03, 2015

These Spin Pins are awesome. My hair is long and in the Summer months, I like to wear it in a bun if I'm outside working. It helps to keep it out of my face and off my shoulders. Great product!!

April 18, 2014

Have worn these literally everyday for about the past two years. Ever since I got them, I only wear a high bun now (keeps hair out of face, and never have to worry about how it looks b/c slicked back). I have long (though thin shafted) hair and the 2 pins have kept it up and in place every time. I use it 2 ways: by just twisting the hair and looping it up, or by first braiding it and looping it up. Works for a messy bun without using product, or mousse/spray the ponytail first and then loop it up for a polished bun.

April 17, 2014

Took a bit to get the hang of using them. They do work and stay in hair very well. Sometime to well. They are great if you have long hair that needs extra pinning to stay up.

April 14, 2014

I have thick wavy hair and the spin pins are amazing. They hold my hair in place with very little fuss. They stay in place all day and do not require an adjustments. My fav for hot summer weather