• Goody StayPut Headband
  • Goody StayPut Headband

Goody StayPut Headband Reviews

Ranked #1698 out of 2200 in Hair Care

May 05, 2015

These elastic headbands are great and so affordable. Goody is a reliable company that makes great items. I've noticed when I wear the elastic ones, that I don't get a headache like I do wearing the other kind. These are so comfortable, that I sleep in them at times.

May 05, 2015

This is a really great hairband, the only problem I have with it is it does actually hurt your head after awhile so I don't reccommend using it for too long. I like to use them for working out of doing yard work so that my hair is out of my face.

September 28, 2009

These are my favourite hair elastics =)

I buy them in packs of 20 thin ones at Walmart for under $10, I think. I've already gone through my first pack (I'm terrible with losing little things) and I knew I wanted to stick with this brand from now on.

These elastics are very good at holding tight and won't slip around!

August 20, 2008

This is a great little headband made by Goody that really does stay put without ripping at your hair or slipping off the back of your head throughout the day. I wear it for both working out and with my hair down in the evenings/weekends. There are three in the pack (of the thin ones) for under $10.

MandiRoo added a new review for