• Gorilla Glue
  • Gorilla Glue

Gorilla Glue Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 26 in Home Or Indoor Hardware

November 11, 2016

I am a big woodworker and I love using this for certain projects.it is the strongest glue ever and it sets pretty quickly. I like that you do not need to use a lot either and a 4 oz botttle will lastme a month. It is great for everything else too. It is basically an epoxy that you do not have to mix.

August 29, 2016

I prefer liquid super glue to the gel kind so I use this product for my needs. It doesn't always stick perfectly, but it does require a certain amount of force to unbind the objects and for what I'm using it for it doesn't really matter since that kind of force isn't natural to use with the product.

August 14, 2016

My stars are not wrong, it is FANTASTIC, and AMAZING, but the price is still high. That being said, I keep buying it by the bucket full to fix everything around the house, on my car, on our bikes, but most importantly for me with a pottery business is to attach additional items onto my finished and glazed pieces, it has never let me down and I completely recommend and have never found anything like it. Take a look at the magnets in the picture

April 20, 2016

This gorilla glue is awesome! We keep a bottle of this in our junk drawer and we always seem to use it a few times a month on many different things. It really does stick well so I trust that it will do a good job and hold up for awhile.

April 20, 2016

I love that you can use this stuff on just about anything, and it dries fast and is super strong. I recently glued down a piece of laminate that had come apart at the doorway, and it was amazingly easy to just apply the glue, fit the parts together then place a heavy book on top to keep it from coming apart as it dried. It dried in about half an hour and it was a perfect, seamless job! I highly recommend this glue to anyone!

April 20, 2016

I bought this glue because I needed a quick fix & I'm glad I picked it up. This stuff is amazing. I use it on all surfaces like wood,stone,metal,ceramic,foam,glass & soo much more. Really holds in place & 100% waterproof!!!

February 15, 2016

Love gorilla glue, I have had so many uses for it. I didnt actually think i would use it this many times! I was amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 31, 2016

This glue will work to expand in spaces while creating a strong adhesive bond between two surfaces. It does require a bit more work to make it work - activating it with water and holding the surfaces together with vice grips or tape or some other weight. In the end, it creates a reasonably strong bond. However, it does not work for things that require flexibility - it does not dry flexible and will break when bent. It is also not as strong as the original bond, so it may break along the way. It is messy and will overflow if you are not mindful of how much you need. A little goes a long way.