GOSH Cosmetics Quattro Eye Shadow
Good

GOSH Cosmetics Quattro Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #1011 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 17, 2016

Gosh is now my go to make up. I love the quattro eyeshadow. The colours are beautiful and blend together beautifully. I can create a gorgeous smoke look that you would think was done professionally. The colour lasts all day and stays vivid. Try it you won't regret it.

April 02, 2015

They look like they would be super high quality but they are blotchy and not pigmented.

October 13, 2008

Okay, I fell in love with the colours of this eye shadow. It's a great one for blue eyes. you can do a wicked smokey eye and use it for daytime as well.
I say it doesn't work bc I had an allergic reaction to it. I never have problems with makeup, this was the first time for me. I'm not sure what is in it... hence the problem.
If you are looking for eyeshadow I still suggest trying it, your eyes may not react like mine did. If they do, Shoppers will give you your money back, as they did for me. It's too bad, it's I love the shades of brown, brown-gold, gold & a light yellow for highlighting.