GOSH Cosmetics Show Me Volume Mascara
Amazing

GOSH Cosmetics Show Me Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 858 in Mascara

March 16, 2017

I have been on the hunt for a great mascara for a long time. Sadly this one did not measure up. Someone had recommended it, and her lashes looked awesome. But I found it left my eyes very dark as it was almost like the mascara was smudging onto my face. Looked like I had been crying and my makeup had stained around my eyes and gave me crazy racoon eyes. It wasnt super expensive, but I cant say it was cheap. I was disappointed that I spent that money and wont be using the product at all. I wont buy it again.

March 01, 2015

I love this brush - I have been asked numerous times if I had mink extensions since buying this GOSH Show Me Volume! (I don't!!) The price is right, and I could literally walk to the nearest pharmacy since there are seemingly Shoppers on every corner. Stays all day and doesn't give me those lovely 'under eye' smears I get with other oily-type mascara. Hasn't clumped on me, doesn't itch my eyes (I wear contacts), doesn't plaster my eyelashes together, or dry and flake off.

September 10, 2014

Separates lashes and dosent clump! Just the right amount of mascara goes on the brush.

August 05, 2014

This was a pretty good product! I enjoyed using it and it gave me the look I wanted.

Its not a bad price for its quality, but it does take some time getting used too. I would suggest this product to individuals looking for that "falsies" look, but be wary as I don't think its a mascara for everyone.

November 08, 2011

I’ve been on the look for a mascara that will give me that falsie look. I love Gosh cosmetics (you can find them at Shoppers Drug Mart) and decided to try their “Show Me Volume” mascara in Black.

This mascara comes with a thick brush that I found kind of difficult to maneuver over my eyelashes. I don’t have the best aim to begin with so I found it a bit difficult to use. Someone with more patience might have better luck with the wand.

It was a nice dark black, however I did need to put on a few layers. I did notice it was a bit clumpy, however I didn’t comb through my eyelashes before or after – so maybe that would have made a difference. I’ve had this mascara for about a week now, and I’ve noticed it’s starting to dry out already.