GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 324 in Primer

April 02, 2015

Not good enough for the price that it is.

March 10, 2015

I have looked at Gosh Cosmetics products so many times and ended up putting them down because I always questioned the quality of the product. I don't know why, I just thought that because the prices were pretty reasonable for a line that wasn't in the general drugstore makeup aisle, it must be lesser quality than say a Smashbox or Stila product. I really love my foundation primer. I originally started with Smashbox primers, and tried a lot of high end ones. I just can't justify the prices. They are crazy. So I finally ended up buying a GOSH velvet touch primer about two weeks ago -- Seriously, the quality is on par with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer for me, it works wonderfully. And for the price, that's awesome!

February 02, 2015

I've tried lots of different primers and I really like GOSH products, I just found this primer to be a little wet and runny. It didn't seem too velvety for me but it might work differently on certain individuals.

October 22, 2014

This is my favourite primer. Although it is on the pricey side, it makes my skin feel so soft. I also notice a difference when applying foundation. I feel that the foundation spreads better when I've used this primer so I end up using less foundation than if I didn't use this primer.

August 05, 2014

By far the best primer. Leaves your face feeling like velvet. Leaves a soft matte finish. Great for every day use.
Amazing product.

May 28, 2014

AMAZING product! leaves skin smooth and velvety! there not a lot of product for the price! but its by far the best primer I've ever used.

September 17, 2008

This primer was the best thing i've found since Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer.
It goes on light and silky, and it smooths out all the fine creases when i put my concealer on. A little dab closes up my pores and make my entire face feel silky smooth. I use it every day and my concealer finally stays in place. It's an absolute steal for an amazing product like this.

GOSH is a danish make up brand that has been making us look beautiful for 25 years and is sold in over 60 countries today. They use distinctive packaging which is black, minimalist and has the trademark GOSH in large letters on it. The products themselves wouldn't look out of place in any make up bag.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products