GOSH Defining Brow Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

GOSH Defining Brow Gel tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. The gel can be worn alone or layered over GOSH Eyebrow pencils or over one of the brow powders from GOSH Brow Kit. Perfume free. Available in 4 colours.

January 15, 2016

This in it's self is an OK product. Fab brand, but I have no need for this type of product with the eye make up I wear. Thumbs dumb personally, love the brand though and product quality is good, just not for me.

March 31, 2015

I only enhance my brows when I'm getting some photos done (I model for my friends photography business), this is cheap enough and works great.

March 31, 2015

This product isn't really anything special, I don't find it does much and I never reach for it.

October 22, 2014

i didnt like using this, im not too sure why i just didnt get a feel for it

October 22, 2014

i have very thin brows and prefer using pencil. This didn't work for me as my brows were too sparse and light. I used this on a friend who has full thick brows and Wow! It tamed her brows and made them look fantastic! It worked so well on her, I gave it to her!
I won't buy it again but she will! I would recommend to anyone that has full brows!

October 16, 2014

The GOSH Brow Defining Gel is a great product! I liked that it was tinted which was perfect for days when I was too lazy/didn't have time to properly fill in my brows. I also liked that when dry it didn't feel hard or crusty. The only thing I would change is the applicator. I found it a little too big so product kept getting on my face if I wasn't slow with my application.

October 14, 2014

1.How did the product perform based on its advertised benefits and/or intended use?

The Gosh Defining Brow Gel was pretty good and did what it claimed, however, having tried a few brow gels in the past, I definitely have some feedback for improvement.

2.How did the product perform compared to similar products from other brands that you have used in the past?

The Gosh Defining Brow Gel colour was awesome! The shade that I tried was great for brown/dark brown or black hair. I liked that the mascara wand applicator made it easy and efficient to use. What I would've loved was if the formula was less fluid and more on the thick side so that the colour could really grab onto my brow hairs. The formula was amazing for someone who already has a lot of brow hairs (like myself) and requires a bit of refining and filling in. For someone (say my mom's age) who has less brow hair, this formula is too watery to be able to grasp each brow hair strand.

I would've also loved if the wand was smaller so that the product wouldn't get on the face. I found that when I applied the product in a rush, the wand left product above my eyebrow and on my face, which required extra time to cleanup the smudge. If there was a smaller wand, I feel like the product would apply more precisely.

3.Would you purchase this product again?

I would purchase it only if it was on sale and combine it with my Benefit "High Brow" for a nice gradient ombre brow effect. This combo has been working awesome for me and my brows are KILLER with both products.

4.Would you recommend this product to a friend?

Yes, if they are on a budget.

October 10, 2014

I used once and i have dark eyebrows already .. felt weird having to use a mascara tip on eyebrows.

October 07, 2014

I really liked it! It gose on easy and coats well with no clumping.

October 07, 2014

I was extremely disappointed with this item. Compared to the 3 other products featured in the sample pack, this was a flop. The gel was very runny and because of the large spooli, the product went everywhere on my eyebrows. I am a fan of Sesame Street, but in no way do I want to emulate Oscar the Grouch. I wish this was thicker.