GOSH Double Precision Mascara Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 775 in Mascara

This mascara is a two-brush wonder tool for luscious, long lashes with serious definition. In two easy and perfectly controlled sweeps, the large brush adds extreme volume to upper lashes while the small brush allows for individual definition on the lower lashes. Perfume and paraben-free.

September 24, 2016

j'aime beaucoup ce mascara il rend les cils super long et il tiens en place toute la journée. je trouve que l'emballage est super. je vous le recommande fortement.

December 18, 2015

I didn't like this mascara. Even though it does elongate & volumize your lashes somehow (which you'd have to curl your lashes really well first for some recognizable change), it irritates your eyes throughout the day, doesn't stand any humididty or wetness, not even talking about if you get under the rain. it feels heavy, and does not apply as smooth as it could be. It's not the worst, but but you could get a better result for even a lower price (maybelline mascaras will be forever on the first place in the drugstore market everrr).

1.5/5

July 14, 2015

I didn't like this mascara at all. It clumped my lashes. Not a fan.

June 16, 2015

I totally LOVE what this mascara does for my lashes. So easy and comfortable to use that it makes precision easy!

April 01, 2015

I love this mascara, especially how there are two wands so it's super easy to get both the top and bottom lashes.

January 05, 2015

Not only does this GOSH Double Precision Mascara features two brushes, a larger brush that helps add extra volume to the upper lashes and a smaller brush that allows for individual definition to the lower lashes, it also helps create long, luscious lashes with extreme definition with the use of only one mascara, no more doubling up on two or three mascaras anymore.

November 20, 2014

i tried this mascara when i first noticed it at my drugstore it is amazing .. the base coat u put on first makes your lashes that more fuller and thicker and was super easy to remove ..

October 20, 2014

I loved the mascara and that it went on smoothly, I do not usually use mascara on my lower lashes but when I put it on, it looked great, I am a fan now on putting mascara on my lower lashes and it does not clump which I love, I hate it when I get a mascara and a couple of weeks it starts to clump. I am definately getting this mascara again and telling all my family and friends. All right Gosh I love your make up.

October 13, 2014

This mascara is a must!!! separate brushes for top and bottom lashes for a maximum effect!! No clumping and great all-day wear!

October 10, 2014

My eyelashes are weird. One eye has short and thick lashes, the other's are long and spaced out. I use the thinner brush ('Lower Lashes') for the shorter lashes and the thicker brush ('Upper Lashes') for the other. Boom. Issues? I think not. As for its original purpose (length volume), it definitely does its job.