GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

Forever Eye Shadow is a creamy, soft eye shadow stick which is easy to apply and blend.  The extremely smooth and non-tacky texture allows for optimal playtime and blend ability before setting the lid with an even finish.  The 8 beautiful colors deliver maximum, pure metallic color that lasts for hours.  Forever Eye Shadow is perfume and paraben free.

July 13, 2016

Love this eyeshadow. I've have both the gold and the green and they work perfectly for me. It's a waterproof eyeshadow that certainly does what it says on the tin. Doesn't tend to migrate into the creases of my eye lid. It's stunning colour that stays on all day.

July 05, 2016

These are very easy to use, so perfect if you are a beginner and want to try a more dramatic or intense look. They have a limited selection of shades but they are highly pigmented.
    They are creamy, smooth and easy to blend but they crease and smudge easily so they do not last that long. I wouldn't recommend them for a 'night out" or anywhere that you may sweat cause it would come off so quickly, but they are fine for just a few hours.
    I have purchased four and unfortunately the product snapped and broke in all of them and now I can't use any. They all fell right out of the tube and I tried to put them back in and just apply them gently so I could continue to use them but they just kept falling out.
    They are pretty cheap and the quality is pretty cheap as well. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because they all broke and I feel it was a waste of my money, however I do recommend them for anyone else to try just because they are so easy and handy.

July 05, 2016

I find it to be on the runnier-side of things as opposed to NYX. However I love the colours and I feel like you can make a simple eye-just with this on your lid- and it looks like you did something luxe. Try buying neutral shades to start because you will use them the most if you're looking for an everyday easy makeup routine.

April 21, 2016

this product is really creamy, and it blends really easily. I just found that the staying power is not as useful in comparison to something like the NYX jumbo pencils. They are still pretty useful for some cool looks though.

March 15, 2016

I love the GOSH brand and almost all their shadows. Their eye shadow sticks are nice and they are convenient but if you're looking for heavy colour this might not be the best bet... I find that this creases so try a high pigment powder instead.

March 07, 2016

The GOSH forever eye shadow sticks are fun!
    They have a shiny, metallic finish so they are more for evening wear in my opinion.
    They wear quite well and don't crease. But i always use my paint pot underneath
    them regardless.

February 03, 2016

These are twist up pencils so there is no need for sharpening. They have wonderful pigmentation, and are multi-functional, so they can be worn on their own, as well as eyeliners and eyeshadow bases.

February 02, 2016

Easy to apply and great selections, love gosh cosmetic s.

October 16, 2015

This shadow stick has a highly pigmented metallic finish. It's super creamy and blend fabulously for a smooth, crease-free look.

It is also moisture repellant and doesn't come off without high quality eye makeup remover!

I love the metallic finish - as I love glittery and spunk :)

October 06, 2015

Love the gosh sticks, the colors are nice and its so easy to apply

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar