GOSH Giant Blush Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 502 in Blush

The supersize cream-to-powder stick adds a soft touch of subtle color in a silky texture that’s easy to blend.  The handy stick allows for direct application in three perfume and paraben-free shades for a natural, glowing look with long lasting color.

November 21, 2016

Definitly a blush I love. Love the pinks and the shimmers. Works great and lasts a long time. It's very affordable and easy to apply. I highly recommend it.

November 03, 2016

J'ai été surprise par le fard a joue et par son application au nouveau du visage. Habituellement je ne suis pas une fanatique des fard en crème ,mais celui -ci fonctionne bien. Donne une belle couleur aux pommettes et dur toute la journée sur ma peau.

November 02, 2016

I like that it is compact for easy storage and easy to take on the go seeing as it's small to fit anywhere. Comes in nice shades however it's a tad pricey. I don't know how to blend it to this day! I rarely use mine because I'm not sure how to properly blend it in.

August 29, 2016

This is a great go to blush stick, It's the first of it's kind that i have tried. I'd rather use this than powder because I can control how light or dark the blush is much more easily.

August 10, 2016

IT SUITS REALLY WELL with all purple and pink dresses .Even with light colours it looks really good. going to buy more if it is in sale as price does matter.

July 23, 2016

I really love the shape of the applicator stick. Nice and chunky so I can apply to my cheekbones in one big sweep up and down, then blend in with my finger. It contains no harsh ingredients and I like that. Easy to spread on my face, it is soft and blendable, and doesn't go on looking fake or harsh. I use the pink colour and it looks natural. The price is fair and I would recommend this blush instead of regular powder as it goes on more natural looking and is easy to blend.

July 18, 2016

I love these blushes and the best part is they are affordable.
It only is available in three different shades (A Pink, a Peach and a Neutral Brown) - these are all highly pigmented. I feel that between the three colours, they are universal and almost all skin tones could match with them. They are also buildable and so you can create the shade to be darker or more dramatic if you felt you needed that.
These also all have a "shine" finish and I don't recommend these if you are very oily. I am combination and I have had no problems with these blushes and they also do not "clump" on any dry patches on my skin either. These are a lot cleaner and easier to apply than powder blushes.

May 17, 2016

SO much love for this product, seriously GOSH blush is my favorite! It's not only super cute looking and compact (I HATE how messy powder blush can get), but this stuff is brilliant. You can apply it in one swift little swipe and blend it in. I have super pale skin so this gives me that pop of colour in my cheeks to make me look like a living human. Can't go wrong there.

March 17, 2016

GOSH Giant Blush Stick in Shy, Passion and Pink Parfait are all very creamy, and although they swatch with a ton of pigment they are quite natural blended in and surprisingly long lasting as well. I’m not sure how they’d work in hotter weather, but they did last all day on my cheeks. They have a slightly glowy/dewy to finish to them. I like to apply them by dabbing the blush onto my cheeks directly and then using my fingers to blend in, but you can also use use a brush on the blush first instead.

If you were interested in the Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm but wanted a lower cost alternative, or if you loved those and need more, or if you’re just wanting a fantastic and easy to apply blush option, definitely check out the GOSH Giant Blush Stick. The only issue I have? There needs to be more shades!

March 16, 2016

. I really like the way this blush applies, it is easy to add or remove as you go.The blush is creamy and glides over the skin and then fads out to a soft glowy powder finish. I love this blush it is amazing.