GOSH Mineral Powder Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 335 in Powder

This Mineral Powder has a very light and silky texture, which is easy to blend into the skin with a mineral powder brush.  It gives a medium to full coverage and a natural matte finish.

May 25, 2016

I love this for the warmer months. Full coverage, and like 100% completely full coverage. Not fake or cakey looking. Great in combo with other products or by itself. Feels like you arent wearing makeup. I wish there was more colours, but they are all really nice.

December 21, 2015

I use this every day. It doesn't leave my skin oily and it has a hint of colour which looks nice.

December 01, 2015

I got this as a sample and really enjoyed it. Lasted the day and kept me oil free

July 15, 2015

I find Gosh products are a hit or miss but this was for sure a hit. I really like how this sets my make up with a little bit of added colour.

April 01, 2015

I just bought my first powder from GOSH a few days ago and I love it so far! It's just as good as some really high end ones that I have tried.

March 21, 2015

Great powder, great coverage,good price.

March 19, 2015

Gosh Mineral Powder is nice and light to wear. It goes on smooth and feels silky soft. Covers well and lasts along time before I have to reapply. A great face powder.

January 13, 2015

this powder doesnt get cakey stays smooth and flawless comes pff easy when washing your face

October 14, 2014

i don't use powders on a regular basis,i got this for free for review. big minus it has no SPF. while i loved it at the beginning of the day i didn't like it after a couple hours. it seemed to flake off my face. other than that it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, it felt light and had the coverage was ok(but brands i used in the past had better coverage).

October 13, 2014

I don't always wear powder but I wore this one all the time. It was lightweight and didn't make me feel like I ws wearing a mask. The color was great and it would work for anyone.