Amazing
Good

GOSH Nail Glitter Reviews

Ranked #1171 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 06, 2012

This product is "OK" for me. I find it to be very inconvienient and messy to use. I'm not much into taking a lot of time doing my nails, but decided to give it a shot. I did the tips only, and it looked horrible. The glitter goes on a lot darker than what it looks like in the container. Also, you cannot put top coat over it - which lets it all fall off.. I would recommend this for someone going out for a night on the town, but not something for daytime wear.

June 06, 2012

I loved the idea of this product! I purchased the Emerald colour and I thought it would be the same colour as the box. First of all, it's super messy to use, so make sure you don't have kids or anything around! It doesn't dry the same colour as the loose glitter so I was kinda disappointed about that. I wasn't happy with the overall look of my nails when it was done, so I tried to put a clear coat over it... DO NOT do this! It makes it look 100x worse!!!
I will give this a shot again, but I won't use it for my whole nail. I'll do it on the tips on my nails or as an effect with additional polish. =)

Neuven added a new review for